Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer any discounts?
Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto offers a senior and military discount for our Under 48” admission price. Seniors are considered anyone 60 and older. Must show appropriate id to receive any discount. Our best offers are updated on our website as they become available.
- What meals are included with the Season Pass Meal Plan
Season Pass Meal Plans allow the individual ONE FREE Meal with fountain beverage from either Island Food Court, or Pizza Pizza. Meal Plans are non-transferable and Exclude Subway. Meal Plan holders are eligible to receive the following meals:
- Hot Dog Plus Chips or Fries
- Cheeseburger or Hamburger Plus Chips or Fries
- One slice of Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza Plus Chips
- Chicken Sandwich Plus Chips or Fries
- Veggie Burger Plus Chips or Fries
- Chicken Breast Strips and Fries
- How much do lockers cost to rent?
Lockers require a credit card to purchase and we have three sizes to choose from. Standard is $15.00, Large is $20.00 and Jumbo is $25.00
- Why am I required to be weighed for some rides?
Similar to height restrictions, some of our newer attractions with multiple riders have industry-regulated weight restrictions. These can be found on our attractions page of the website, or when you are at the park, this information can be found at Guest Services as well as the bottom and top entrance to all rides.
The safety of all of our guests is our Number 1 priority. We meet all of the safety guidelines set by the manufacturers of each of our slides at Wet'n'Wild Toronto.
- What is appropriate attire for the park?
To enjoy any of our slides and pools, proper bathing attire is required. Here are some recommendations to help you plan your visit:
- Appropriate swimwear is required. To maintain a family friendly atmosphere overly revealing clothing styles are not permitted. We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of swimwear.
- Guests wearing bathing attire with metal buttons, rivets, zippers, or snaps will not be permitted to ride any of the slides. While riding Oh Canada! foreign objects are not allowed in pockets. Absolutely no jewelry can be worn while riding the slide. This is including but not limited to piercings of any type, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc
- Footwear is not permitted on any attraction. Aqua socks and aquatic style footwear are permitted in Big Surf, Coconut Cove, Wet’n’Wild Jr and Muskoka Soakah
- Jeans, or other street wear is not permitted in any pool or slide Guests requiring special accommodation should speak to a member of the Aquatics management team. Specifically designed attire made out of lycra or nylon type materials will be considered. Due to attraction manufacturer requirements, some riding restrictions may apply.
- Diaper dependent guests are required to wear swim diapers or a diaper specifically designed for aquatic use.
- Am I permitted to bring my own food or beverage into the park?
For everyone's safety, guests are not permitted to bring coolers or outside food or beverages into Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto with the exception of one factory sealed or personal refillable bottle (plastic only, no glass) of water per person. Grills and open fires are not allowed in the parking lot or picnic area.
Allergies? The park is more than happy to provide guests with ingredients lists which are provided to us by the food suppliers we use. However, as much as we would like to accommodate guests with food allergies, we are not the food manufacturers/suppliers (we get all food and beverage product from third parties), and as such, we regret to inform you that THE PARK CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ALLERGY-FREE CONTENTS OF ANY FOODS OR BEVERAGES, OR THE SAFETY THEREOF (ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO ANY ALLERGIES). At a minimum, guests with allergy concerns should avoid any foods or beverages unless they are packaged, and you are 100% confident in the manufacturer/supplier which has provided the Park with such food or beverage. Foods that are in any way unpackaged, prepared, or handled by the Park (as opposed to packaged goods, provided to you in a sealed package), have a higher risk of contamination with other products containing allergens, so in the interests of your safety, we strongly urge you to avoid all such unpackaged products provided by the Park.
In any event, guests may bring personal foods into the park, to the extent that they are medically necessary (e.g., for diabetics, baby formula for infants, or allergy-safe foods for allergies).
- What is your refund policy on daily tickets and season passes?
Admission tickets and Season Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is complete at the Front Gate, online through our website, or other retail outlets. This includes no refunds for weather related events.
Unprocessed Season Passes (those still in e-ticket or voucher form which have not been exchanged for a ID card) may be transferred to another individual. All Season Passes, processed or unprocessed, expire without value on September 7, 2020 unless renewed for the next season. Season Passes are valid any regular operating day. Please check calendar for operating schedule. Operating Calendar is subject to change.
- DOES WET'N'WILD TORONTO OFFER RAIN CHECKS IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER?
A rainy day is a great time to enjoy a day at the waterpark with less people around. Wet'n'Wild Toronto remains open during periods of rain. However, operations will be temporarily suspended if there are electrical storms or other severe weather conditions in the area. Attractions will re-open as soon as conditions permit. Absolutely no refunds or rainchecks will be issued. Wet'n'Wild Toronto reserves the right to rotate attractions so that guests are able to enjoy every ride throughout the day or close the park for severe weather.
- Is smoking permitted in the park?
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto property with the exception of designated smoking areas. One is located at the back of Coconut Cove and the other is located by Cannonball Falls. The use of Cannabis products is prohibited within the park and associated perimeter.
- What is the policy of alcoholic beverages in the park?
Guests must be at least 19 years of age to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages at Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto. A valid province - issued identification or driver's license is required for each person purchasing, possessing or consuming alcoholic beverages.
Alcoholic beverages must be fully consumed or discarded on the premise where served. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in line for any ride.
- I do not plan on going on any attractions. Do you have a special price for me?
Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto does not have a spectator discount.
- Are lifejackets provided?
A select number of Life jackets are provided for all guests who are inexperienced or non-swimmers. Wet ’N’ Wild cannot guarantee the inventory of life jackets will meet demand, and encourages guests to bring their own provided they meet Transport Canada and/or Canadian Coast guard standards. Floatation devices such as noodles, in-suit floatation devices, inflatables, water wings, and boogie boards are not permitted.
- What is the minimum age for dropping off children?
Any child under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while at the park. While swimming, we ask that guardians stay within arm’s reach of their children. On some attractions, a swim test may be required for children 10 and under.
- Do you allow animals in the park?
No Animals of any kind are not allowed in the park, except for legally-defined service animals or as may otherwise be required by law to assist those with disabilities (as defined by the Access for Ontarians with Disabilities Act or other applicable laws). If you claim to have a legally-qualifying “service animal” you will be required to verify its legitimacy
Even if a “service animal” is verified, and allowed to enter the park, please be aware that you are still responsible for controlling it at all times. A service animal is also prohibited from all rides and pools due to safety and hygiene requirements. Please understand that we may require removal of your service animal from park property if it poses a threat to persons or property, including without limitation, if it is unruly, threatening, aggressive (barking, snarling, biting at patrons, etc.) and/or if you are unable to control your animal at all times.
Service animal relief areas are provided outside the main gate. Please clean up any mess and place it in a sealed bag and deposit in the nearest waste receptacle
It is prohibited to leave animals in a car while patrons enjoy the Park; in such event, animal control (or other government authority) may be called, and your car forcibly entered into, in order to attend to the health or safety needs of an animal. You will have to pay all such costs involved in the rescue of any pet left in a car, and may face penalties as directed by the law.
- Do you allow drones in the park?
Use of drones (in, over, or around the Park), whether for photographic purposes or otherwise, is strictly prohibited (unless the user has been granted written, contractual permission for that specific instance from an officer of the Park or its parent entity). Violations may subject the user to immediate ejection, confiscation of the drone, and referral of the matter to authorities.
- What do I do if I lost my ticket vouchers, and I can't find my confirmation Email?
Follow these easy steps to look up your order confirmation email!
1. Visit the Wet'n'Wild Toronto online store.
2. Once inside the online store, click the Menu button, located in the upper left corner of the pop-up window.
3. Click on “Order Look-up,” located roughly halfway down the menu.
4. Enter your email and phone number used at the time of purchase to search for your order.
5. Once your order has been located, select the corresponding order and select it to view the receipt, print the tickets/voucher, or re-send yourself the confirmation email.
What if my order cannot be located, or I still haven’t received the confirmation email after following the above steps?
Please Contact us at [email protected] for assistance on obtaining your confirmation email.
- Why am I being searched upon entry AND re-entry?
All Guests and Staff that enter the Wet N Wild Toronto Property and Wish to enter the park are subject to search. This is a condition of entry for Wet N Wild Toronto. Condition of entry means you must oblige to it otherwise you can/will not be let inside. All bags, lunch boxes, purses etc are subject to search . What are we looking for ? Security looks for outside food and beverages, weapons , drugs , alcohol etc anything that should not be entering a family water park. This is done for the Safety and Security of our guests.
- Do you have to pay for Parking?
Yes, Parking is $15.00 per vehicle or season pass members may purchase a pass for $47.95 + HST.
- What do I do if I received an error code at Check-out?
The accertify error (592) means that even though funds may be available there was something wrong in the data match up. So if the postal code, address, etc did not match the bank’s information it blocks the order since it is deemed as a potential fraudulent order. The bank gets the initial check to make sure money is available (so it gets debited) but the bank will reverse it once the processor completes their settlement files noting the charge was blocked. If you call the bank the same day, the bank would see it as a charge because it hasn’t been officially settled yet. Unfortunately this can take 5-7 days for all that to get around and the bank’s system updates.
When you reach out to the bank, please explain it was flagged as a potential fraud and work with your bank to make sure they know the correct account information to use in the future. Please do not purchase anything else in the store until the charge is cleared and we have the correct account information to use.