Outside Picnic Area
Wet'n'Wild Toronto - Outside Picnic Area
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
BY ACKNOWLEDGING PRIOR TO ENTERING ONTO THE PREMISES WITH THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
Picnic area Reserved for Wet’n’Wild Toronto Guests Only
Closes Daily at 7:00 pm
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- Picnic tables may not be reserved by any one group for the entire day.
- No Alcohol
- No Cannabis
- All Guests on the Premises must have a ticket to the water park.
- No Excessive Loud Music
- No Inflatables
- No Charcoal BBQ’s (Only one Propane BBQ per table allowed)
- No Tents
- Trash must be placed in proper receptacles
- Ninety Minute Limit for outside picnic area
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT All individuals entering onto these premises understand and agree to assume all risk for loss, damage, liability, injury, cost or expense that may arise during or be caused in any way by such use or occupancy of the facilities of Wet'n'Wild Toronto. All persons further agree that in consideration of being permitted to use said facilities, HE/SHE AND THE GROUP WILL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD Wet'n'Wild Toronto AND THEIR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY LOSS, CLAIMS AND LIABILITY OR DAMAGES AND/OR INJURIES TO PERSONS AND PROPERTY that in any way may be caused by the applicant’s use or occupancy of the facilities.