What to Know Before You Go
- Do I need a reservation before I come to the park?
All Guests will need to make a reservation prior to visiting Wet'n'Wild Toronto this summer. If capacity has not been reached that day, tickets may be available at the gate but not guaranteed.
- Will each person in my party need a reservation or can I book one for the entire party?
Each visiting guest will need a reservation attached to their ticket or Season Pass for every visit to the park.
- Will more reservation spaced be added after a day goes online for reservations?
If a reservation is cancelled, that space will be added to the inventory available online. Periodically, we may be able to adjust total inventory based on capacity restrictions.
- I'm a 2020 season passholder or new 2021 season passholder, how do I process my Season Pass?
Please visit our 2021 Season Pass Member page for instructions on how to process your pass virtually prior to your first visit. Please allow 72 hours for the park to process your pass. All instructions on the form must be completed in order for us to process manually. We will have in-person Season Pass processing available outside at certain guest windows when we are open.
- Is there an extra charge for the Season Passholder reservation?
There is no charge for the Season Passholder reservation date. If this is the only item in your shopping cart, you will not need to enter credit card information to complete the transaction.
- I am a Season Pass Member, how many visits can I reserve?
As a Season Pass Member, you may have up to two reservations at one time. Once your first visit has been completed, you are then welcome to reserve an additional day. This is a fair way for everyone to enjoy a visit to the park.
- Am I required to buy parking online?
It is not required, but it is strongly recommended that you purchase parking in advance online before visiting the park. If your Season Pass included parking or you added it to your pass, you just need to have your EZ-Band ready to be scanned at the parking toll booth.
- Do I need to complete a health assessment questionnaire for each person in my family or group?
One member of each party will have to scan the QR Code for CANATRACE (available on our website or on multiple signs at the gate) and show the RESULTS (Green Arrow) when entering the turnstiles with your tickets or EZ-Bands.
- If one person in my family or group has symptoms of the coronavirus, does my whole party need to stay home?
If everyone in your family or group has been exposed to the person who has symptoms, it's best if everyone in your party stay home and reschedule your visit. Please contact Reception as soon as possible at [email protected] with all details.
- What happens if I do not have a reservation when I come to the park?
All guests will need a reservation. If you arrive at the park without a reservation, please visit a ticket window to inquire about availability. We will accommodate you if possible, but there is no guarantee.
- Can I come to the park before my reservation time?
If you arrive prior to your reservation time, you may be asked to wait in your car to help maintain social distancing in the park entry area. We encourage to arrive at the time of your reservation and not prior to it.
- Will all slides and attractions be open?
Some rides and attractions may be temporarily closed due to Health guidance and we will do our best to update these daily on our website. Coconut Cove is temporarily closed for maintenance.
- Do I need to wear a mask in the park, even if I am fully vaccinated?
Masks are only mandatory when entering the park, when indoors (retail store, or restrooms) or when it is not possible to socially distance. Masked are not required in any of the water attractions.
According to the Public Health Agency of Canada, even in fully vaccinated, it's important to continue using all the tools available to help stop this pandemic as we learn more about vaccines and their effect on the spread of COVID-19
- Once in the park, where can I sit?
Wet'n'Wild Toronto has lounge chairs, picnic tables, and dining tables all socially distanced. Guests are asked not to move the furniture. You are also welcome to bring your own blankets and/or towels to sit on as long as you remain socially distanced from other guests. If you have questions and/or concerns, please go to Guest Relations while in the park.
- Once I am in the park, how long can I stay?
You are welcome to stay as long as you like until the park closes for the day. Indoor Shower Facilities will close half an hour prior to park closing.
- Why can't I book a reservation a month or more in advance?
Due to the unsure nature of our capacity and the chances that it could increase, we will offer reservations up to three weeks in advance of a visit. Should our capacity increase, we will update future dates. We will be open until Labour Day Monday.
- I have a 2020 single day admission ticket, how do I make a reservation?
Unfortunately, there is no way to make a reservation through our system with a pre-purchased ticket. If you had purchased tickets in 2020, please e-mail: [email protected] with your ticket voucher number and the day and the time you wish to visit so that we can confirm your reservation. Your reservation will then be e-mailed to you and you will need to bring that and your tickets to enter the park.
- What is your refund and raincheck policy this summer with reservatons?
Reservations are non-refundable once booked online. To reschedule a date, you must notify Wet'n'Wild Toronto by e-mail ONLY to [email protected] within 7 days of your scheduled visit. If we are able to reschedule your visit, we will notify you and provide you with your new reserved tickets. Rescheduled bookings are subject to a $25.00 processing fee.
Season Passholders who fail to show up for their reserved date without 72 hours e-mail notice will result in a suspension of their season pass for 7 days.
Wet'n'Wild Toronto will only issue rainchecks if the park closes due to inclement weather for the day. Delays due to lightning do not qualify for a refund if the park re-opens.
- What if I made a mistake and need to change my reservation?
Guests are responsible for their purchases. Please double-check before completing the payment portion that you have:
- Selected the correct day you wish to visit
- Selected the correct ticket(s) - Junior admission is for those individuals under 48" only)
- Children 2 and Under are Free
If you proceed with payment and need to make changes for any reason, there will be a $25.00 rebooking fee.