Terms And Conditions
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
BY ACKNOWLEDGING PRIOR TO PURCHASE, OR ENTRANCE ONTO THE PREMISES WITH THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE
READ THIS CAREFULLY * READ THIS CAREFULLY
Your ticket is issued on the condition that the person to whom it is issued (the “Bearer”)
hereby releases Premier Parks and its directors, officers and employees and affiliated companies (collectively the “releasees”) from all claims and liability for personal injury or death or loss of or damage to property that may arise out of or related to the use by Bearer, or by any children accompanying Bearer, of the premises or its facilities including personal injury or death or loss of or damage to property arising out of the
negligence, or failure to safeguard or protect, of any of the Releasees or any other person. Bearer understands that there is risk inherent in participating in the activities that may be undertaken on the premises and Bearer assumes and accepts all such risks, including those attributable to the conduct of other persons. Bearer assumes, and releases the Releasees from, and accepts the foregoing risks both for the Bearer and
for and on behalf of all children accompanying the Bearer. The Bearer indemnifies and holds the Releasees harmless from and against all claims for damages incurred or suffered by Bearer or by any children accompanying Bearer related or attributable to
the Bearer’s or any such children’s use of the premises or participation in any activities.
In full or partial consideration for allowing me and any persons that I purchase admission to participate in all related activities at Wet’n’Wild Toronto, I hereby warrant and agree that:
1. I am familiar with and accept that there is the real risk of serious injury and possible death in participation, in all forms of water and dry activities, including, any restricted areas.
2. I understand that all applicable rules for participation must be followed, regardless of my role, and that all times during my visit to Wet’n’Wild Toronto, the sole responsibility for my personal safety remains with me.
3. I understand and agree to abide by any Government or Public Health mandated rules OR safety restrictions.
As a condition for the entry and use of the water park and other on-site facilities, the ticket holder assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss/damage resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to:
- The risks, dangers and hazards of water sliding and other recreational activities;
- The use of water park slides, pools, and other facilities;
- Collisions with natural or man-made objects, surfaces and other sliders;
- Slipping and falling on surfaces, stairs, platforms and other facilities;
- Improper body positioning within the water slides;
- Improper landing after coming out of a water slide;
- The failure to adhere to the posted rules of conduct;
- Accidents relating to the faulty or other performance of equipment (including flotation devices, waterslides and park facilities).
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THOSE TERMS WHICH ELIMINATE MY LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE. I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM WAIVING THE RISK OF INJURY RELATING TO THE ACTIVITY AT WET’N’WILD TORONTO VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.