Birthday Party FAQs
- 1. Can I bring in outside food or drink?
Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto does not allow any outside food or drink to be brought into the park. We have taken every effort to provide a complete birthday party package that you do not have to worry about any of the details, we will do all of the work.
- 2. Is there an entry fee for Parents or Guests that want to stay and watch?
Every guest MUST have a ticket to enter the park (this includes anyone “not swimming”, anyone just wanting to “stay with their child”, and senior citizens.) We are a participatory park so no exceptions!
- 3. What times of the day and what days do you do parties?
We offer birthday party packages any time during our regular hours of operation. We offer discounted package rates for parties booked Monday - Friday.
- 4. How much is the deposit and is it refundable?
Birthday Parties must be paid in full when you reserve online. Additional guests and add-ons may be added to your order on the day of your party and paid at the front gate. Birthday reservations are non-refundable. In case of inclement weather, birthday parties may be rescheduled.
- 5. Can I add guests or items to my package?
Birthday party maximum is 16 people (any combination of guests and chaperones). As long as you have not reached the maximum at the time of booking we can add when you check-in on the day of your party. We recommend if you are adding guests to do so at least 48 hours in advance to ensure a smooth transition.
- 6. What is the minimum number of guests required to book a birthday package?
All birthday parties are priced to include up to 8 guests. Additional guests up to a maximum of 16 people may be added for an additional per person cost.