Birthday Party FAQs
- 1. Can I bring in outside food or drink?
Wet ‘N’ Wild Toronto does not allow any outside food or drink to be brought into the park. We have taken every effort to provide a complete birthday party package that you do not have to worry about any of the details, we will do all of the work.
- 2. Is there an entry fee for Parents or Guests that want to stay and watch?
Every guest MUST have a ticket to enter the park (this includes anyone “not swimming”, anyone just wanting to “stay with their child”, and senior citizens.) We are a participatory park so no exceptions!
- 3. What times of the day and what days do you do parties?
We offer birthday party packages any time during our regular hours of operation. Birthday parties will be allowed early admittance at 10:00 am. We offer discounted package rates for parties booked Monday - Friday.
- 4. How much is the deposit and is it refundable?
The deposit for all party packages is $100 and it is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to the event, at which time it becomes non-refundable? The rest of the party fee must be paid prior to entry on the day of the party.
- 5. Can I add guests or items to my package?
As long as we have the items available, such as cupcakes or a private cabana rental, we can add at any time. Guests can be added up to the day of the party, but we do recommend doing so at least 48 hours in advance to ensure a smooth transition.
- 6. What is the minimum number of guests required to book a birthday package?
All birthday parties are priced to include up to 8 guests. Additional guests may be added for an additional per person cost.