Message to our Season Pass Holders and Guests:
Last Updated: 3/8/2021
We are more than ready to welcome guests back to the park this summer and are currently in the hiring process.
A comprehensive operational plan, incorporating all health and safety protocols was developed last summer and has evolved as new best practices and guidance has been shared from waterparks that opened in other parts of Canada and the United States in 2020. Ontario was the only province that did not allow waterparks to open in 2020.
Examples of new protocols that will be put in place this summer at Wet'n'Wild Toronto include:
- Online Reservations and Reduced Capacity to 25% at the park.
- Additional COVID- awareness signage and labels will be posted throughout the property to indicate recommended physical distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers will be placed in high-traffic areas such as cash points and concessions.
- Added COVID- awareness training for staff.
- Two-metre physical distancing in all queue lines and waiting areas.
- COVID-19 screening of all guests and employees.
- Mandatory masks in common areas (except in the water).
- Tables and seating areas throughout the park to be spaced two metres apart.
- Added washroom and locker room attendants to control access and enforce regulations.
- Alternate washroom and locker stalls closed to ensure physical distancing.
A complete COVID Safety and Protocol document will be posted closer to our opening date.
Once again, we would like to thank all of those that have supported us through this difficult time and will do everything possible to open our gates this summer and provide some much-needed outdoor family fun.
What is the best way to stay updated?
If you are not already a member of our Wild Reward$ club, now is a perfect time to join. It is free and easy to join and we will continue to keep everyone informed as we get closer to the summer.
For the safety of all our guests and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at the waterpark. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting. The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting the waterpark, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.